Wednesday, July 03, 2013

Pondok Cina


Pondok Cina, originally uploaded by andreaban2009.
This is us...at the train station in the Depok campus....waiting for the train to arrive.( The Jakarta-Bogor commuter railway) Even tho it's spelt Pondok Cina...but the Indonesians say the first sllylable of each word. So this place is known as PonCik. We arrived there sweaty ( note the glistening facies) and bought a ticket without much hassle. The train arrived after a bit and we had a restful journey to our destination. Due to my petiteness, the aunties on the commuter made a place for me to sit. So I can honestly say, I enjoyed my trip very much ( PS AJ had to stand for the 45 minute trip)

* am wearing my beige long handle long champ which I call my laptop bag. It was handy cos I stuffed so many thing into it. And the leather didn't cut into the shoulders too much.

No comments: