Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Palinka


Palinka, originally uploaded by andreaban2009.
Hungarians make the best Palinka. But it's biase because Palinka is only licensed to be made in Hungary. So there you go. Something interesting to digest. I read this in a magazine at the hotel. It is a traditional fruit punch. I read this and decided I should return to Malaysia with some Palinka. I spotted this at the Budapest airport. The prices were in Euro which was good. No massive conversion needed in my head. The person serving said the palinka in these bottles weren't as good as the one in the boring glass bottles nearby. So I bought one of those instead. Haven't tried the Palinka...but when I do,I'll be sure to share the experience.

Pssst the alcohol content may vary from 37% to 86%

The brand "Palinka" is protected by Hungarian and EU law and can only be made from healthy fruits by distillation.

No comments: