Saturday, January 18, 2014

Granchio


Granchio, originally uploaded by andreaban2009.
My macbook air is still mute despite all attempts and various suggested solutions from browsing forums on the net. I sent it for servicing at epicentre at Pavillion. Surprise! It's still under warranty. ( Yay!) So at least it won't cost any money just the inconvenience which I'm prepared for. I'll have to use my old macbook until then. ( Heavy! and a bit slow but I won't complain too much)

Had lunch at Capricciosa, which was the obvious choice for me because I love their pastas. It was a Friday so I had Granchio; crab meat, pasta and tomato sauce. Wooo! Very good. I'm returning soon.

Capricciosa Pasta & Pizza
Level 1, Pavillion KL Shopping Mall
03-21410517

* My Granchio cost RM26.90 ( bit steep but worth every bite)

No comments: