Sunday, February 26, 2017

Nirmala Villas Restaurant

Extensive menu
I'm ashamed to admit I 've only just yesterday utilised Siri. After church this morning, I asked SIRI "where should I have breakfast?" And Siri gave a few websites to go to. And I chose this after reading the reviews on Foursquare ( useful app, you should download it ) . The chicken biryani is apparently the best. And most comments were positive in nature. Not a negative comment as I scrolled down. And it was near enough where I was at that time.
Rawa Dhosai Telur with spicy sambal
 You can find a parking spot easily enough. Not an official parking spot unless you choose you park in the building. We decided to live dangerously and parked illegally beside the room and mind right beside the fire hydrant. I know, I'm not proud of this. Thankfully, no tickets.

Dhosai Rawa with egg served with an extra condiment served like in the picture above. And do you see the red sauce at 12 0'clock, this one is absolutely lethal. ( Which is nice  two thumbs up from me )  I like my raw those crispy this wasn't. But I'm going to assume this is the correct way of doing it. It is after all an authentic Indian restaurant.
Madras Coffee served in a cute container
After the meal, we decided to go through the menu one more time. I was looking for Chai latte or something equivalent. I ended up ordering Madras Coffee. Served so cutely I had to take a picture before sipping it too much. This was served in a tumbler and dabarah.

Here is the address:
9, Jalan 11/48a, Sentul Raya Boulevard, 51000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Service: 4/5
Cleanliness: 5/5
Price: 4/5
And yes I will be returning.

No comments: