Sunday, February 19, 2017

Sunday evening at Publika

Enid Blyton Faraway collection from mph Publika
 We bought a present for my dad. It's a secret so I won't post the picture until we've given him the present. ( Birthday present which means the post will be only in April) What I can post is the books which I bought. One of them is the Faraway series by Enid Blyton. Not sure why I never had this series so I hear it's going to be made into a movie. A good reason to buy this book and get aquatinted with the story.  I also bought Sophie Kinsella's latest book. A separate post for that.
Cafe Latte from Plan B roasters inside BIG
 And here is my third mug of coffee. The first was homemade before morning mass. Drank that to be awake for violin practice session number one. The second was at Kenny Hills Baker for breakfast after church. That was to stay awake and practice violin part 2. And here is my third, after dinner at Plan B Roasters. This time not to stay awake I just wanted a place to sit down.
Interesting Italian spirals.
I saw this interesting spirals sold at BIG. Tempted to get them, cook it and make some simple meal. Should I? Has anyone seen anything like this before? I've never been to Italy, so maybe these things are common place there. I need an Italian to comment here.

No comments: