Sunday, July 01, 2018

A cute coin purse by Hermes

Hermes Bastia in Black

This is the Bastia in black. A bit boring for me. If I could pick I would like a dark green or maybe a dark blue. Something striking like candy pink would be nice too. I saw this on "Mel in melbourne"'s blog on youtube. So yesterday while browsing for twillys.( Didn't buy....they didn't have the colour I liked)

Bastia...opened

This is the Bastia in beige. You can see it opened up. I like the slot on the top as well. Different design with a subtle difference.  The sales associate was nice. He tried to help me find a nice pink twilly but apparently they move fast. Every time someone buys a bag, they would almost always buy a twilly to go. Hmmm and I only found out about twillys three weeks back.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you design this website yourself or did you
hire someone to do it for you? Plz answer back as I'm looking to design my own blog and would like to know where u got
this from. thank you

edina monsoon said...

Thanks for dropping by the blog. I used a preset template and added the widgets myself.

Anonymous said...

Howdy! Someone in my Facebook group shared this site with us so I came to look it over.
I'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm book-marking and will be tweeting this to my followers!
Exceptional blog and great design.