Friday, October 07, 2005

Memory space exceeded...is that possible?


I am currently in an upright position. This after being horizontal for the better part of the evening. There's the blasted reading to be done. And I have to be able to to regurgitate them out in a convincing matter. It CAN be done.

In an ideal world....
1. I would be able to play the violin like Vanessa-Mae
2. Touching my toes would be a breeze..instead of an achievement
3. Patience would be a virtue I embrace cheerfully on a daily basis so help me god.
4. My car would auto-wash itself....weekly instead of making me drive about in vain looking for the nearest auto-wash.
5. I would own a plasma TV ...and have astro....
6. The last boyfriend I had would rot cheerfully.
7. My hair would stop dropping. ( > 100 per day is pathological...havent gotten around to counting...but I believe it has reached the ranks of near pathological)
8. There would be a parking space reserved just for me at work.
9. They would open up a new road which would lead straight to WORK. And I would be the 1 out of 30 people using it most mornings.
10.........to be continued.

2 comments:

comatose said...

I like your ideal world, so long as it applies to me too. I'll vote for you if you ever run for politics in my country.

edina monsoon said...

Thanks very much.