Monday, October 03, 2005

Missing...one sock


Apparently, it is quite the norm to sleep with a pair of socks on..and wake up with only one left. I had the experience last week. It's been 4 days and I'm still one sock short. For those smarty pants out there wondering why the bloody hell I sleep with socks....

I had decided to moisturize the corns. Have you ever tired walking with moisturized feet? It's no easy task. In fact, it is next to impossible. With grit determination, I crawled to the chest of drawers to wear me a pair of socks. ( explanation done)

3 comments:

Lori Stewart Weidert said...

I laughed several times at this entry! Where DOES that other sleep-sock go?

AND I've gotten bored a few times this summer and slathered up my feet with lotion [at work!] just for something to do, only to almost break my neck when I toss on leather sandals to run for the phone.

Cute sock, by the way. Hope you find the other one.

3e said...

Ermm.. curious what happened to the other sock...

Do you know if you want to moisturize your hands, you shoud sleep with gloves on after slathering the hand lotion?

Imagine sleeping with socks and gloves on.. and waking up the next morning with only one glove and one sock...

edina monsoon said...

gnightgirl: My answer is the other sleep sock is taken away by the sleep-sock-poacher. And when I find that nut..I'm gonna kill it

Lasez: Moisturizing hands is a definite NO NO. I read to sleep. Just imagine all the oily stains I'ld be leaving behind.