Saturday, November 26, 2005

With the grace of God.


I've had a deep-rooted psychological fear about failing for some time now. But today I have good reason to celebrate. Congratulations to the whole group of us who slogged it through loads of adrenaline surges and panic attacks as well as all those late night palpitations and awful nighmares during REM sleep.

And so the next task on hand would be to
1. spend an obscene amount of money ( preferably other people's if at all possible )

2. Have a decent pedicure in an outlandish colour.

3.Have scalp treatment before I enter the realms of near-baldness.

4.Read at least 3 books simultaneously. ( Marian Keyes here I come!!!)

5. Buy the entire season of desperate housewives and watch it in the one sitting. ( And expect a roaring headache as a sequelae)

6. Re-enter the world of Yoga after an abscence of nearly one and a half months. ( psssst I can just about touch my toes...an indication of my new-found enduring flexibility )

Now if you think I should do anything else .....

2 comments:

Fred said...

A few more:

1. A full day at the spa (which would also include your #2 and #3.)

2. A expensive meal provided by the date of your choice.

3. First class plane tickets for two to someplace you've always dreamed of visiting.

Heck, we can all dream, can't we?

edina monsoon said...

thanks for the suggestion:)