Thursday, December 01, 2005

Which will it be...



A quick trip to Body Shop ..... became a prolonged visit. I sniffed my way through most of the essential arometherapy oils ( my sensitive nose denies me the pleasure of having this contraption at home) . I mulled over the idea. The salesperson politely mulled over the idea together. The pace changed somewhat when faced with shower gels. ( Not allergic to them..therefore..potential buys make the heart go pitter patter )Furiously worked my nose through them all. After 4 consecutive sneezes....I decided on these three.

2 comments:

edina monsoon said...

Today wasn't exhausting enough to warrant a rose-scented shower:) I shall smell of dewberry in a few minutes time...when I shower before tucking into bed with my books

The Aunt said...

I bought the candied orange shower gel too. It's fab and makes me feel all Christmassy (getting aw'fy Christmassy around here in northern Europe) Some people think globalisation is a bad thing but what fun that we are enjoying the same yummy bath product on opposite sides of the world at the same time!