Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Reunion Dinner


Good food puts everyone in a good food. This is the feast we had for CNY eve. Today is Tuesday and since coming home, I've learnt a few things about self. Number one, I am a DVD addict, For the first three days back home, I holed myself in the room and watched "House" on my laptop. 22 episodes and 6 DVDs later, I reappeared and joined the real world. Now there's the whole series of "little britain" to watch. I never thought I would joined the realms of DVD addicts....but like I keep saying, we learn something new every day.

6 comments:

Lori Stewart Weidert said...

I love that feast; what does it say to me that I love ALL the food pictures!! It's a beautiful picture! I want all that food, all of it, I say!

The Aunt said...

I should just warn you that although Little Britain is the cruellest, most cutting satire, you WILL find yourself saying "Yes but, no but, yes but" and "The ONLY gay in the village". Which have become Britain-wide catchphrases. And thus satire becomes reality, life imitates art.

I think Victor Borges once wrote a story about this.

Anna, Fair and True said...

If you like British comedy you'll love the Catherine Tate show!! http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/guide/articles/c/catherinetateshow_999040216.shtml

Fred said...

That food looks wonderful!

edina monsoon said...

gnightgirl: I ate too much for dinner that day. And had to lie flat directly after the meal. Medically that's meant to be wrong. But physically it felt so right. HAHAH:)

Aunty marianne: HOW RIGHT:) I like the Ann ( psychiatric pt ) bit where she /he just says ek ek eekkkk. And the yes but no but yes but no it is really catchy. Have two more DVDs to go through and am enjoying every bit of it. Honest it's sooo hilarious.

Anna: I love British comedy. So will definitely visit that site. Thanks for the tip.

Fred: It was wonderful. During CNY we don't do things in moderation and this is the result.

3e said...

Crabs!!!!! Looks yummy!