Wednesday, August 16, 2006

A challenge indeed.

I've been tagged by Anna..... ( thanks very much ...I 'll take up the challeneg and am still waiting for a photoblog of Oxford :)

4 jobs I've had in my life:
1.Librarian ( in college)
2.Organist for mass ( transient post..I got bored )
3. .........( I'm basically lazy...no point lying..)
4.overworked and underpaid government servant. ( current job description )

4 places I've lived in
1.Malaysia
2.Singapore ( if you string together them annual holidays to visit relos...it'll add up at least 1 whole year )
3.Galway
4.Back to Malaysia again

4 TV series I enjoy watching
1.Me and My girl
2.Lost
3.Desperate housewives
4.House / Grey's anatomy. ( I know I'm only allowed four...but it doesn't count if it's in one line)

4 places I've been on vacation
1. Singapore
2.Melbourne
3.Paris ( took us ages to hunt down eurodisney )
4.Batam ( an island off Singapore which technically belongs to indonesia )

4 places I'ld like to visit
1.Giant's causeway
2.Vatican City for easter mass please
3.Bali...( only if I can return alive and well )
4.Venice ( That episode in Bold and Beautiful had some lovely scenes )

4 places I'ld rather be right now
1.Shop Street Galway...in winter admiring the shop fronts.
2.Home in Raub...in my own bed preferably with the rain beating down.
3.The Alps...interlaken ( and pretend I'm a chalet school girl )
4.Having tea with Maeve Binchey ( I'm sure the invitation will come..some day ..fingers crossed )

4 websites I visit daily
1.
Aunty Marianne
2.
Tan Lucy Pez
3.
Gnightgirl
4.
Jimbo

4 favourite foods.
1.Nasi Goreng Kampung with petai ( Plaza Damas )
2.Keropok lekor ( only the original ones from Kuala Trengganu will do don't fob me off with any other)
3.Ms Read's Duck Spaggethini
4. Dome's spicy olio with beef bacon bits

4 places I feel at home
1.Raub Pahang
2.No 5 newcastle road Galway
3.Upper thomson singapore
4.my present address ( hush hush )

4 things I wish for
1. A painless viva ( thesis session ) in Nov 2006
2.To play the violin like an angel and be less tone deaf
3. Failing which..to play the piano better
4. To own a whole series of out-of-print books by Elinor M Brent Dyer...and Ruby Ferguson books.

4 concerts I've been to
1. Scenario's concert in Tawau. ( Embarrasing but true )
2....................the plan to watch an MPO fell through
3................missed the pussy cat dolls concert recently. That's right I LIKE them
4....................

4 person's I want to challenge
1.
Jimbo
2.
Gnightgirl
3.
Lasez
4
.Misdina


The blanks were unintentional. I certainly hope you enjoyed reading this bit. I'm off to bed now. Good night



2 comments:

Anna, Fair and True said...

I would really like to go to the Giant Causeway too!

Oxford pics are coming soon! I was in the countryside, then in Spain and not it's back to work.. you know how it is!

edina monsoon said...

anna: patience is a virture I hear. ..so I'll be practising it quite a bit. I know I know..I have this habit of procrastinating.