Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Oh dear.

This was taken some months back. I don't think the tilt is /was intentional. Yet I can't figure why would it grow in such an odd way. Was it ( unlike other trees ) aiming for the ground?

Monday again. Time flies and I'm still recovering from last weekend. What a lag. The weekend was nice. Midterm break, ie less cars on the road cos folks with children have flocked to smaller towns leaving us working folks with clear roads and even tempers.

Today Siti Nurhaliza got married. What's the big deal you ask yourself? Well in all honesty, it's not that great a deal. Only Malaysia's number one pop princess getting married to her own prince charming. ( Older then expected..a divorcee with 4 children...and a messy divorce behind him ) But as they say, "LOVE IS BLIND". And occasionally love is dumb as well. I wish her well. Congratulations SITI!! And I wish for you, a very happy and successful marriage. Posted by Picasa

No comments: