Saturday, November 18, 2006

Vanity thy name is woman


I've finally found some missing ( misplaced) files stashed deep in the hard drive...the same hard drive which died on me about a month back. It's nice to find things which you've misplaced. I'm still enjoying the euphoric mood.

The picture is so obviously not of me. Taken at my previous home ( yes some of us still move houses ). For those of you ignomarous folks out there, this here is TIGGER. the stuffed dog featured in the background is nameless. the white cushion has sentimental value...aged 10 years it was a birthday gift and has helped cushion the ole bum for years.

I've been obsessing over what to wear on Toosday. nothing special happening then, just a weeny viva session whereby you've vulnerable to being humilliated by being exposed as an ignorant person. ( Exams bring out the vulnerability...and crabbiness ) I've decided that black should be the theme. It is subtle if not a trifle boring.

Here's the theme on missing things, I've misplaced the bottom part of my suit. I'm taking this as a sign from higher authorities to wear something else. ( still staying on the black theme naturally ) This afternoon...I have a perfect excuse for going shopping. ...for some sheer black stockings. Yes even in the tropics ...with sweltering temps....bare legs are perhaps not the best thing to expose.

No comments: