Sunday, July 08, 2007

Lanson Place. No 1 Jalan Ampang Hilir
















Last weekend, we were obliged to spend it together at Lanson Place along Jalan Ampang. It was the department's "Sanggar Kerja". Until today, I haven't gotten a satisfying translation for the word Sanggar. It certainly doesn't mean Sangkar just in case you're wondering.



Jalan Ampang is amazingly narrow for such a thoroughfare serving to link Ampang and the rest of KL....it's no wonder there's always a jam along it. I arrived a good hour later than expected but thankfully was not missed. Which just goes to show how important I am:(



This weekend...I am spending at HOME.

2 comments:

The Aunt said...

Edina, may I recommend the services of Babelfish. Google it.

Perhaps the most hilarious way of participating in stuff one didn't initially understand known to man.

Enjoy.

edina monsoon said...

The aunt: Thanks:) Will check it out this morning.