Sunday, July 08, 2007

tagged AGAIN

The Aunt tagged me.......


1. Each player must post these rules first.2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.Eight random facts and habits of self.

( Pssst I'm gonna do all the above except tag 8 people...cos I dun have 8 friends on the net who blog....I only have 4.)

Fact one: I am exactly 5 feet tall in my stockinged feet, which makes calculating my BMI tedious...cos I always have to lose a few kilos secretly before I'm happy with the result.

Habit: I cut my toe nails rarely. I much prefer someone else doing it for me. Pedicures were made for people like me....who can't quite bend down to get the job down. Last week, my attempt at toenail cutting nearly blinded me. One nail flew directly into my left eye and I daren't wink lest I cause a cornea abrasion. ( I still have good sight and am not legally blind as yet )

Fact two: I come from a small town called "Raub" which is / WAS a gold mining town. The term raub means to scoop with your hand. Presumably them miners did a lot of scooping back in the good old days. Today...not much of the gold is left. And for the record my dad isn't a gold miner so we pretty much still have to work for a decent living. Pity!!

Habit: I buy HELLO magazine every week without fail. Probably stems from the days where Hello was much cheaper. With the rate the ringgit is dropping..I might just have to give up this habit soon. OUCH!

Fact three: I hate snakes. Absolutely hate them in all forms. Magazines with pictures depicting snakes would have to be stapled at the very first opportunity to avoid accidentally turning the page and getting into a flap. Toy snakes should be banned.

Habit: I like digging my ears. One of the surgeons once told us..never to put anything bigger than your elbow into your ear. I didn't quite care much for his lectures. Anyway, it can't have brought much harm cos I have perfect hearing.

Fact four: I like taking pictures and my camera and i are seldom parted. When I was younger I used to hate posing for pictures for my dad. He used to snap pictures at every opportunity. And to my horror I have become exactly like him. The apple doesn't fall very far from the tree. the slight ( but important ) difference between us is, my dad is obsessed with different lenses and gagdets. I have neither the inclination nor the monetary reserve to go down that path.

Habit : I wear my watch all the time. No really!! I mean 24 hours of the day. My friends find it weird. So it'll be real nice if someone out there reading this....leaves a comment just so I know I'm normal.


I haven't eight friends to tag. SO I'll just tag Jimbo ( as punishment for putting a picture of a snake on his blog...AAAArgh!!!)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

How can you get anything bigger than the elbow into your ear in the first place???

I do wear my watch 24hours ady, even during shower until my watch died on me. Been procastinating forever to get a new one. So you are normal.

Unknown said...

Woops...typo error. I mean I do wear my watch 24hours a day.

edina monsoon said...

Kok Hon: T H A N K you:) I always suspected there were more "normal" people out there. *wave*wave*

3e said...

Hey...hubby's from Raub too!!! Hope to have a chance to visit this small town in future.

edina monsoon said...

elaine: KEWL:) I hear raubians are pretty decent people. *wink*