Friday, November 02, 2007

Borrowed from Anna's blog

1.Take the book nearest to you and open page 18 - what does it say on line 4? SPUTUM for fungus. ( don't ask what crap I read..it's embarassing)

2. Stretch your left arm as long as you can, what do you touch? A cotton pink hankerchief given from a funeral...tradition dictates you wash your face after viewing the coffin and wipe it off with this kerchief.

3. What was the latest you watched on TV? Yes Minister the series this morning at 3:00am.

4. Without looking, guess the time: 10'o'clock I know this for a fact cos I looked at my watch before I started blogging.

5. Besides the computer, what can you hear right now? The droll of traffic on the ground floor and some neighbour slamming the door.

6. When were you last outside last and what did you do? Came from back work late...went out for dinner...and ate too much.

7. What did you look at before you began this survey? My envelope of receipts...stemming from the begining of this year.

8. What are you wearing? Baju Kurung.

9. Did you have a dream last night? Yes it was a horrible dream I can't remember what it was but I think it was a nasty one.

10. When did you last laugh? Earlier this evening when someone pointed out I can't spell for nuts, Absolutely true ...I have problems with certain words...always had.

11. What are on the walls of the room you are in right now?
A poster of the london underground...a collage of pictures...Van gogh jigsaw puzzle...my graduation picture..and another van gogh picture exactly the same but painted on a tile.

12. Have you seen something strange lately? Yes a flickering of light on the car in front of me just now...where there shouldn't have been. I must have been hypoglycaemia and hallucinating then.

13. What do you think of this challenge? I think it's a novel way to blog.

14. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Would you believe I can't remember what I saw last..it might have been black diamonds.

15. If you were a multimillionaire, what would you buy? I would buy a nice house...buy my brother out of his bond so he can do as he pleases..tell my dad to stop working...and donate something to poor....plus donate something to the place I work..

16. Tell something about yourself that people don't know? I only brush my hair in the bathroom and no where else.

17. If you could change ONE thing in the world, without taking into account politics and guilt, what would it be? Racial discrimination

18. Do you like dancing? Yes especially Ballet.

19. George Bush? He's alright I think.

2 comments:

Anna, Fair and True said...

Weird funeral tradition!

What's Baju Kurung?

How can you like Bush??!!

edina monsoon said...

Yes..I didn't know this tradition until this year. Baju Kurung is a malay traditional outfit...very easy to wear as it hides a multitude of lumps and bumps. I wear it on my "fat" days.

Oh dear..I've ignorance on world politics..and indeed politics closer home. :)