Sunday, November 04, 2007

Saturday Feast

I spent the bulk of saturday In Putra Jaya, in the company of two very good friends,one of whom cooked for us. I did 20 minutes of yoga just so I could eat without guilt. It worked partially. So maybe this really is the way to go.....diet-wise.
To the right is desert...the infamous kek Lapis ( from AMWAY...), Jam tarts and the other dark chocolate coated cookie.


These strawberry tarts are as YUMMY as they look. They also smelt divine. When I sniffed them......it brought back memories of my strawberry shortcake doll..I think she was called rasberry something. She's still around somewhere in the cupboard back home. These tarts are homemade. So Kudos to the person who made them..I thoroughly enjoyed every morsel.
This is about the only fruits I've eaten the whole week. Guranteed to move stubborn bowels no problem.


And here we have......the MAIN dish. Curry Mee.....done to perfection. The gravy was just the right thickness. I hate watery ones. And it was just spicy enuff leaving you wanting more...rather then them chilli ones where your tongue burns you sipped about one glass of water..and that spoils the meal. I had a good saturday.

2 comments:

dobbs said...

All of a sudden I feel very hungry ;)
A veritable feast indeed!

edina monsoon said...

Dobbs: Yes!! Looking at pictures of Food always gets me going to.