Sunday, July 13, 2008

IT 's ARRIVED folks!!!




Look what came in the post for me....*BEAM*BEAM* And if you're not jealous you're lying through your teeth. The eagerly awaited-for " Petitie Anglaise" is now on my desk to my right. I'm almost scared to starti reading it now that it's here. I'm scared I would have to read it in many stages ( due to time constraint ) and it would mar the book. BUt obviously I have little self control ( some would say none at all), so I'm just saying all this...but I KNOW I'll be reading it tonight.There is no way I'm going to just stare at the book and wait for a perfect time.
Thank you Catherine Sanderson!! You make me believe special things do happen to people.

6 comments:

SYUKS said...

yeah... i am jealous.... when will jessica alba read my blog and send me something ??? still waiting...ha ha...

edina monsoon said...

Syukur: WHY Jessia Alba?? *roll eyes*

Lori Stewart Weidert said...

Awesome! Very exciting.

fibrate said...

You lucky devil! :)

Anna, Fair and True said...

Cool! I'm sure you will report once you've finished reading it (like tomorrow ;)

Anna, Fair and True said...

Can tell you're busy reading since you haven't updated! ;)