Saturday, August 02, 2008

Thank you Hamdi!


The week has been filled with loads of legwork and quite a bit of brain work as well. The internet service at work stinks. ( It's slow and you may attach ONE file per email only.) I fail to see the rationale behind this but I'm sure there's a reason for eveything.
For comic relief...these are the following things done...
1) Petite Anglaise ....reading very slowly to savour the book for as long as possible. I'm almost finished. Boohoo.
2) My friend and I hooked up for a photo shoot. Long overdue....comments welcome.
3) Listening to music CDs for inspiration. I've moved on from Mozart to....eeerm...Vivaldi.
4) I'll be giving a review of Petite Anglaise when I'm done. Which will be midweek I think. So many deadlines...and ignoring them doesn't make it go away. DAMMM

2 comments:

SYUKS said...

hey you forgot the art director laaaa...

edina monsoon said...

SYukur: Siapa dia?? :)