Thursday, October 02, 2008

What I'm reading today...


One of the many books I bought during the TIME warehouse sale at Plaza Damas last month. A steal at RM 15. Good condition, no dog ears and no scribbles inside dedicating the book to some obscure name which you find in most second-hand books. Am at page 19.
This is the FIRST time reading this author. ( Oh oh I've only just realise this is Cheek's second book I'm reading. ) Why her? OKay I admit, the cover ( shallow, shallow ) attracted me, the paper quality was to my liking and the synopsis at the back seemed intriguing. It isn't until this morning, that I took a GOOD look at the author. Once again, the face is not ugly, so that rule of ugly auhors writing well must surely be thrown out the window at this stage.

2 comments:

Anna, Fair and True said...

You like chick lit, don't you!

edina monsoon said...

Guilty!!! It's therapeutic.