Sunday, March 27, 2011

Macarooons!

Brilliant lighting.....
I don't like macaroons. They are certainly pretty but deceivingly tasty-looking. Let me just tell you what it tastes like, a puffed up biscuit and the texture is rather like biting into a soggy biscuit. The sweetness is barely bearable ( laugh) but after one weeny macaroon you'ld be a very brave person to eat another within the next 30 minutes. I cannot think of a situation where macaroons would be useful. So no, gimme a decent piece of cake anytime and you can keep them macaroons to yourself:)

3 comments:

Haris Abdul Rahman said...

Macaroons. Never got it either.

Lee Peng said...

Absolutely agree! I thought I'm the only weird one that doesn't like Macaroons.

edina monsoon said...

Woohooo nice to know I am not alone in the "what-the-heck macaroons" are group.