Sunday, March 20, 2011

THANK you Anna:)

Woohoo look what a lovely surprise I got

Yay....new book to read

And another.....!
You know, I'm pretty sure now that God has blessed me by surrounding me with nice people. I got a parcel last week ( sent to my parents' home address didn't get it until this week when they visited) from Anna in Sweden. ( Her blog address  is on my blog roll feel free to visit) I would have THANKED Anna straight away the minute I got a call from mum to say I have a parcel from Sweden but I wanted to open the parcel myself and take some shots and blog about it.

And so here is my blog one week late. Anna and I met on another friend's blog and graduated to become less anonymous by being facebook friends some time last year. She's sent me two delicious books written by Swedish authors. ( I'll read them both at Easter....am giving up books for Lent..oh boy it's a bit of an adjustment) I've posted pictures of the two books.

And this blog is specially to say I feel very touched by this gift. Thank you Anna!!!!

2 comments:

Anna, Fair and True said...

You're welcome! So glad it got to you (didn't know it was your parents' address I had). I was supposed to send these to you like a year ago... but better late than never, right! Looking forward to hearing what you think of them!

By the way, I forget which blog it was we met on but wasn't it on Marianne's Basil Tomatoes or whatever it was called?? She doesn't have it anymore.

edina monsoon said...

Oh I'm so very happy to get surprise pressies:) Thanks. That was very sweet of you. Yes you're right I think it was Marianne's blog and yes that blog doesn't exist any more:( HOpe you're having a lovely time with Isolde and discovering new things about her daily)