Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Selamat Hari Raya 2011

Can you guess the names of all the cookies??
Am tired and I did nothing much else apart from eat and drink and talk and socialize. Which makes me think those people named socialites must have not such a nice job after all. It is draining and yet strangely exciting. So I collected these cookies for my own private consumption tomorrow morning. They look yummy and probably will add a few cm to the waist and everywhere else. These days the layering of fat appears to favour the face. ( Which no amount of dressing can camouflage) Meh!

2 comments:

Haris Abdul Rahman said...

Good to know that it was not just me being a slob! Happy Holidays and Maaf Zahir Batin!

edina monsoon said...

Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Fitri to you and your family. BTW my students gave me a Raya card:) So we really are one malaysia in HUKM at least:)