My dear blog followers ( I'm not sure how many there are..)
Thank you for following this blog. I 'm sorry for the long silence. The blasted flu finally got me in the last 2 weeks of the year rendering me lethargic, irritable ( yes really) and basically zonked out completely. It ( the flu) cheated me out of 50% of my Christmas break. I'm back to work....just as I'm well enough to enjoy life. *bleah*
I love lists...so here's a kind of everything list summing up what's happen since the last entry
1. I shared the Christmas opening present session with an annoying bird ( the 5 year old niece named it tweety). Birds have not much of an intestine..so they pooh all over any time. That was the MAIN reason why I hated it so much. It's pictured above. The annoying creature. I had to clean up after it.
We played make-believe cooking with the visiting 5-year-old niece. ( This was intermittenly between episodes of fever for both self and niece) She cooked make-believe claypot chicken-rice which was yummie.
3. We got an inflatable pool(again). But this time...we had a battery operated pump to do the work.
4. The weather was brilliantly cool. We slept with windows wide open...no fan nor air condition needed.
5. I watched Ugly Betty season one episode one.
6. I 've decidede to retire at age 60. (booHOO)