Saturday, June 22, 2013

Sunset mass in Melaka


Sunset mass in Melaka, originally uploaded by andreaban2009.
I have been in Melaka since Wednesday. Today is the last night here. Tomorrow I get to sleep in my own bed. Oh boy! I miss it. Attended sunset mass at St Peter's Church in Melaka. The last time I attended sunset mass here was during my housemanship. The building itself looks a little shabbier than what I remembered it to be. Parking was easy. They have a large compound right in front of the church. And it's one straight road all the way from Ayer Keroh ( where I am staying for the 2 nights 3 days course) to this church. Since most roads in Melaka are one-way, going back needed some help from WAZE. Bit of traffic, or perhaps it was just slower cars because of the haze. Driving in the dark with the haze is difficult. More posts on Melaka.



Sunset mass starts at 6:00pm. Rosary and Novena starts at 5:30pm.

St. Peter's Church
166 Jalan Bendahara,
75100 Melaka
Tel:  06-282 2950
Fax: 06-284 2950



No comments: