Monday, August 19, 2013

Running Lab


Untitled, originally uploaded by andreaban2009.
I visited Tropicana City Mall for the first time yesterday evening. It poured with rain. And Waze miscalculated leading me to a housing area where I took some time to get out of. Found the running lab at last. Although the real reason for coming here was to get the keys sorted. Did you know if you lose your car keys you can get one made? And that not every shop can do every key....which is the reason why we were there.

I bought my first pair of Brooks ( adrenaline stability) yesterday and had my first run this morning. Pretty heavy shoe because I bought the one with maximum support to avoid more knee ache.

G-29, Ground Floor, Tropicana City Mall, 47400 Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

Tel number:03-77278555

No comments: