Thursday, October 10, 2013

nasi dagang pohon cherry


nasi dagang pohon cherry, originally uploaded by andreaban2009.
AO brought me to the best nasi dagang stall in the whole of Kota Baru. No actual signboard but when asked ( and I found the foursquare name for it)I found it's name to be "bawah pohon cherry". What an cute name.

We ate nasi dagang for breakfast. Bit different from the nasi dagang from Kuala Trengganu which has fish as its main protein part. I must confess...we also had nasi tumpang and another rice delicacy which was sweet for breakfast. Filling and satisfying!

It was tasty right down to the last grain of rice. Nasi dagang is not something we eat often in Kuala Lumpur. And the ones I've bought and tasted haven't been as nice as this. So I'm now pretty determine to go nasi dagang hunting on Saturday morning.

No comments: