Saturday, August 16, 2014

Hair cut!

French sole Henrietta shoes.
This picture was taken during my second visit to J creation. ( Jay from Min International at his very own shop in Kota Damansara) I made an appointment before starting my ward rounds that morning. It was  one day Raya and parking was a breeze. There were loads of empty parking spots all around. And the roads looked wider because nobody was double-parking on the road.

Unlike the first visit, when I circled the area twice before finding a spot. And only because someone came out unexpectedly. Otherwise I would have been forced to park quite a distance. Jay was lovely. ( As usual) And I got my hair trimmed back to its original shape. ( Not that it looked bad before but I suspect I am losing hair and the puffiness was less) After some layering I am proud to declare that my head looks like its full of hair once again. No Yun Nam needed.

Here is the full address:
J Creation Hair Studio
12-1, Jalan PJU 5/10, Dataran Sunway
Kota damasara, Petaling Jaya

Tel Number 03-61417591
Opening hours 10am to 8pm


No comments: