Monday, September 01, 2014

A 3-day weekend


It was lovely this morning to drag myself out of bed at 0700. Sit up look sleepy and feel depress......only to have the mood lifted in a blink when I realized it 's a HOLIDAY today. I slept at 3am packing for my trip to Munich. THat's right! I'm finally declaring ( and feeling a tad excited) my trip to Munich this coming Thursday to attend the European Respiratory Congress. ( Will keep you all updated via photos if I have the internet connection and the time...failing which you will have to wait for my return for a blog update.)

What's nice in Munich? ( Munchen is the other name I'm told. This I learn from googling a bit.) My friend the cardiologist is currently in Barcelona. I see his Gaudi pictures on facebook. And think to myself DANG, why weren't my Gaudi pictures just as spectacular. Mine were so-so. But my memories of Gaudi lingers on a good year on.

* Happy 57th Independence Day Malaysia. ( Actual date yesterday....reason for holiday today)

4 comments:

Nancy Madore said...

Absolutely Fabulous is one of my favorite sitcoms of all time. Love your site! Hope you had a nice trip to Munich.

Anonymous said...

Wishing you a fun and safe journey. Please come back soon. Kindly share some picture taken from Munich. :)

Anna, Fair and True said...

Will enjoy your posts about Munich as I was there in the spring for the first time!

edina monsoon said...

Nancy Madore: I had a brilliant trip. Thanks.

Anna: )