Friday, December 26, 2014

Christmas Presents


We opened our presents after mass on Christmas eve. When we got home , there was the obligatory family picture with the tree before we sat down to present opening.

In between that we pulled some crackers. Bought after weeding through many boxes just so the little gifts inside would be fun. Then there was the looking at other people's presents. We got the niece some chinese fairy tale story books with the pronunciation below the characters. For fun, both my brother and I read different parts out. Zero marks for accent. The niece was not impressed.

I got jewellery ( Yay) I finally have reached the age where bling bling makes me excited. And I got a lovely soft pair of jammies from my mum. ( Washed already so I can wear straight away)

No comments: