Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Pet Budgies


It's christmas eve. Oh boy! Time flies. I can't believe it's been nearly two weeks off work. The weather has been wet and cool. We're in a valley which makes the temperature much cooler than KL.

Here's Choo-Choo ( pet budgie) doing a somersault on a make-shift rope. I do not think she enjoyed it very much. My SD card was full so I missed doing a video of it. This is the only proof of its antics.

It has been officially a non-stop rain day yesterday. Not a torrential pour but a steady pitter patter of rain. ( This kind, I like very much). It was tempting to lie back in bed but experience has taught me this. To stretch the holidays longer, it is best to get up and about and do something as early in the day as possible.

* Our pet hedghog is still missing. ( We think it has returned for food because the container was overturned in the  morning)

No comments: