Saturday, February 11, 2017

A good bakery


I cannot believe this is near enough where I live and this is the first time I've been here. Sure I've seen it written on blogs before but never felt the pull. Last week was different, I felt this need to eat. Which wasn't good for the weight.

So after a huge loop ( cos we didnt listen to waze)  we arrived and there is a definitely 70s feeling to the place. As if time stood still in this little corner of the world. Parking was free ( yay ) and there was space.

The mushroom pastry was gorgeous. Puff Pastry and the reason I know is thanks to the many bake off programs and Mary Berry. When I bit into the pastry I found smell the butter and the crunch was crispy and it melted in the mouth. 


See? What did I tell you, you cannot get buildings like these in KL anymore.

No comments: