Sunday, March 12, 2017

Cathy Woodman

Picture from Amazon
I have the Big Bad Wolf book sale to thank for this book. For rm10, I had the pleasure of being introduced to yet another author. This is Woodman's 8th book. And It's my first book of hers. I finished the book in two days. Because I was too sick to get out of the house, I was left to reading what was on my bookshelf and I picked this and liked the start of it. The flow of the story opens like a nice movie, with a scene of delivery and a few characters coming into play. You don't see the obvious relationship until a few paragraphs in and that too, it's written in very subtly.

I was a big sad when I finished the book. It's always a bit sad when you're done with a good book. There's this irrational ( is it really?) fear you won't find another book you'll enjoy just as much. I'm giving this book a 8/10. And I'll be on the look out for more of her books in the next book sale at the end of the year.

No comments: