Sunday, March 26, 2017

Happy Birthday Daddy ( early on purpose)

Happy Birthday Daddy. He doesn't read my blog. But he'll know I wish him all the lovely things for his birthday. This year, we got him a few presents. As you can clearly see from the picture above. And we got him coffee-flavoured cake. ( The boy who was at the cake counter claimed this wasn't too sweet. He lied. Its very sweet) I should have gone with the original plan of a plan butter cake.

He was most pleased with the psychedelic lights I got some weeks back which rotates giving a disco-like effect. The bulb comes with a separate plug and extension which you can twist into any angle. As it rotates once its plugged in, you get a myriad of colours on the walls and ceiling.

We also got him a hedgehog cut-away from Publika. He wasn't as excited about it as I was when I first saw it.

No comments: