Sunday, April 02, 2017

Celine and mee siam

Celine trio and a scruffy desigual scarf
 I'm brave enough to bring my Celine trio out for a meal. Life is short and I promise to be careful and promise not to be crabby about being careful. Truth is, I'm caring a little less for this bag and have decided its time to bring it out more.And the original reason for buying it, the hands-free effect and the handy three compartments to stuff my things. And so here is the Trio at Restoran Warisan  Nasi Kukus, at Nu Sentral. We had another talk this time at KL Hilton, the launch of a new drug for a chronic lung disease previously with a bleak outcome. Dinner on the agenda was at 8pm, so I decided to have an early tea before the talk. Hilton/Aloft/Le meridien are all within walking distance from NU Sentral. So I decided to head out a bit earlier, park the car and walk the distance in search of light tea.
Mee siam from Restoran Warsaw
The last time I was here, which was the first time ever, I had Gado-gado. This time it was mee siam. The serving is generous especially the keropok and the egg-oh was nice and goey the way I like it. You need to pay more for chicken curry which I didn't. This was the basic set and it was mediocre. Without some chicken the mee felt too much. And it promised some anchovies but I found only 1.4 pieces tucked under the keropok.  I wished I had chosen the gado-gado instead this time around.

But I like the atmosphere and the service. Where is this you ask me? It's at the same end as H and M. on the ground floor tucked in the corner. ( I like shops like this).

Warisan Nasi Kukus,LG, Nu Sentral,, Jalan Tun Sambanthan, Brickfields, 50470 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.


No comments: