Tuesday, April 04, 2017

Kenny Rogers Roasters

Teriyaki Chicken with three side dishes( only two seen in this shot)
 When was the last time you ate at Kenny Rogers? Years ago? Weeks? Months? My last time was years back in a different state. I seem to remember it being in Melaka. So maybe that's correct. It's expensive I think. The teriyaki chicken was yummy tho. A surprise. the sauce was absolutely delicious and the coleslaw was also tasty. Not too creamy and definitely better than KFC's coleslaw. The pasta wasn't that nice. A bit chewy for my liking.
Labelled the most popular meal by customers.( Or so I'm led to believe)
 This most popular meal didn't live up to its name. The sauce was watery and I saw 1/8 of a mushroom in the sauce. The baked beans were yum but you can't go wrong with beans can you? And the salad was okay I just didn't fancy the thousand island sauce.
Banana and chocolate muffin as dessert
Muffins were nice. Woo I just remembered, my banana muffin should be in the fridge. Unless somebody took it without asking permission.

Service:5/5
Seating arrangement 3/5 ( a bit cold and limited seating.
Food: 3/5 ( I'm told there is no MSG that may explain the bland taste)

Just did a quick google search. Their motto is "less salt, less fat..less calories" Hmm interesting. And their chicken is cooked in a way that they allow the fat to escape before cooking it completely.

The branch we had our meal in was at Sunway Putra. LG-20, Lower Ground Floor, Sunway Putra Mall, No., 100, Jalan Putra, Chow Kit, 50350 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

No comments: