Saturday, May 06, 2017

Laptop table would you buy this?


I found this table at Plaza Damas. Haven't been there in a while so it was nice to browse at shops I am unfamiliar with. I had to go there to change the battery of the autolock for the car. It misbehaved on Friday evening in the basement carpark at work and gave me a little fright. Thankfully after standing very near ( literally hugging the car, not that it would make a difference) the car unlocked and I was able to drive home safely. ( I got the battery changed for RM17.00+++ So am happy.

SF has interesting things. And my eyes caught this table. But on further inspection, I decided the legs may not be sturdy enough and the tilting of the table isn't an advantage for me. I think it should be renamed 'iPad table".

I currently use ( a birthday gift) a cushioned-laptop tray.
picture from Laptopper.com



No comments: