Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Brilliant Nasi Lemak House, Kepong


 Do you have the app called foursquare? It's handy. Especially when you are abroad and looking for good food nearby so you don't have to walk so far. Foursquare led me here one Sunday.  Brilliant Nasi Lemak House. Who comes up with names like this? What if you're not brilliant? Would that be false advertising??

 The menu is different. So that alone makes it worth visiting. The place had adequate seating,and it wasn't loud. You get to sit on stools so you can't rest your back. Some people ( my dad ) would hate that very much. This encourage you to move on to better things after you've finished your meal. The staff were efficient and we had the fan blowing so it wasn't stuffy. Parking was easy. It was a Sunday but we parked near enough and walked hardly more than 15 steps to the shop.
 I like their fried rolls. It was piping hot when it arrived and crispy when I bit into it. And the filling was tasty. Wished they had served it with Kampung Koh Chillie sauce. ( I love that sauce)
I had the nasi lemak. The fried chicken was very nice. The coffee was up to the usual standard of a coffee shop so I have nothing to complain.

10, Jalan Metro Perdana 8, Taman Usahawan Kepong, 52100 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My spouse and I stumbled over here different web address and thought I might as well check things out.
I like what I see so now i'm following you. Look forward
to looking at your web page yet again.