Sunday, February 12, 2017

Komugi Bakery


I ate a macaron there when it first opened. It was dry and sweet. That was at the start of my macaron-obsession stage. ( If you want good macarons, Nathalie's Gourmet at Publika is it) A year later a friend commented on this wonderful bakery and how I should try it. When I found out this was it, I brushed it off.

What I should have done was give it another chance, which I eventually did 2 weekends back. Their pastry really is better than decent. And some of them pictured below are pretty.


These really look life-like
 Their selection is different from Breadstory or Lavendar. I think it helped that I was in a exploratory mood. I chose a jumbo sausage bun and a piece of naan for tea. And they were both very nice.
Such a pretty shade of pastry
 I will return to try some of their other pastries. Not too soon, its located in Midvalley Megamall.
Naan at a Japanese bakery
It's located on the lower ground floor in Midvalley.
LG-078
1000-1100
 +603 2282 1994

No comments: