Wednesday, April 05, 2017

Shade is important

The covered path leading from the preclinical block to the main hospital
When this was built, we had to make a detour to enter the basement carpark and I remembered complaining about the inconvenience. The extra distance was through the casualty entrance and passed the library with pole lifting union touching the access card. My access card did not work so for the first few days with this new route, I had to wait for the guard to beep me in. Neither he nor I were pleased with this arrangement. And certainly the folks behind me weren't all that pleased either. And I also thought this was not necessary.

Well today I finally got to walk through the covered path in the scorching noon sun and let me just saw it was very nice to have that little bit of shade. So I take back all those things I said a few months back. Humble pie!

No comments: