Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Fendi

The traditional double F logo for fendi isn't as apparent as before. When I asked the shop assistant, he said they do carry this logo but its currently out of stock. So what we have to showcase today is the fendi peekaboo collection. I was tempted but eventually decided on a another bag.

The fendi peekaboo collection turns ten this year. There are many types available; large, regular, mini, micro and essentially.This is the most expensive line for Fendi. I am guessing its because of the craftsmanship that goes into making this particular bag.

I tried it on for size. And I liked it very much. I was however looking for a bag which looked good as a crossbody and the strap and length for this peekaboo didn't suit me. That didn't stop me from trying on peekaboos in different colours.  The shape is gorgeous. The feel of the leather was very nice although I thought I saw a potential crease coming along in one of the bags,

Peekaboo
Peekaboo Essentially 


I tried this one for size. Leather was smooth and had a nice texture. The colour was a unique shade of blue which I liked. Worn as a crossbody the proportion was all wrong. So you would have to hold it for the best style. 

Peekaboo mini
Peekaboo Mini ( with a pineapple)
This mini version was a good size. And the blush pink was a very nice shade. The pineapple I leave it to you to comment as best you think. This was tempting. 

The shop I went to was Fendi at Pavillion. The salesperson Regan was lovely. Attentive and patient and if you do go there, you should seek him out.

No comments: