Saturday, April 08, 2017

Menara Axis,

I got a good parking spot right in front.
 We had a talk to attend at Menara Axis this morning on a rather new device to aid people with muscular problems like SMA and Duchenne Muscular dystrophy to cough. I left home early because I have a record of getting lost in PJ and I didn't want to miss this talk after having budgeted my time for it.  Waze brought me here early and I was lucky enough to get a parking spot right in front and I had time to buy myself a latte at Starbucks before heading up to level 8 for the talk.
A variety of seats available
 A whole lot of natural light streaming into this Starbucks and they had a variety of seats. I like the arrangement very much.
All in all a nice branch of Starbucks
These glass doors open to the lobby where there are more seats available.

No comments: